So, as much as we’re probably not ready to admit it, SANTA IS COMING!
Let me give you a helping hand!
If you’re family member or partner enjoys exercise, keeping fit and healthy this might will help take the stress out of shopping.
It’s pretty much my Xmas list!! (family members take note).
19 Xmas Presents For Gym Junkies:
1) FitBit or Polar Monitor – Calorie and Heart Rate Tracker.
2) Coffee Machine – We all LOVE Coffee, right?
3) Nutribullet – or on the cheaper side a decent blender
4) Promixx – An electric shaker, ideal for protein shakes and smoothie on the go.
5) Bodypower 2016 Ticket – best fitness event in the UK
6) Slow Cooker – absolute kitchen essential.
7) Gym Bag – How much does that old gym bag smell?
8) Protein Pow Cook Book – The best protein cook book I’ve came across
9) Foam Roller – the devils tool, but awesome for self massage.
10) Weight lifting gloves – especially for women, who wants ‘man’ hands? And YES, you women should be lifting weights.
11) Blend Bro’s – high protein sauces, find them on musclefoods
12) Box of Reflex R-Bars – the best tasting protein bars (with natural ingredients) I have found
13) Under Armour Gym Clothing (my favour gym clothing make) – Head over to Fitnessbox.co.uk and use TEAMCF for 20% of everything!
14) Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee Beans – the BEST coffee I’ve ever tasted
15) Gym Trainers – I prefer Nike Free Runs
16) Weight Lifting Shoes (great for squats) – Adidas Power lift are a good choice
17) Spa Day – Everyone needs time to chill out and relax. The Garage Spa is the BEST I’ve been too in the North Eats
18) Sports massage or Physio treatments – maybe they have a niggle. I recommend TherapyDirect.
19) 1-1 Personal Training, Group Personal Training or Bootcamps with Clear Fitness.
Bonus – READ 19 again, I really did just go there. On a serious note, we have vouchers which can be purchased as Xmas presents.
Hope this helps someone
Chris ‘trying to be santa’ Morris
P.S…. I’m also secretly (or maybe not so secretly now) hoping for a MASSIVE Carrot Cake 🙂